Immerse yourself in the world of aesthetic medicine
6 & 7 May 2023 | Business Design Centre
Delving beyond mainstream beauty
Beauty Uncovered LIVE is the UK’s first event where you can immerse yourself into the world of aesthetic treatments & beauty.
On 7 & 8 May 2022, we provided a full two day’s dedicated to you, where you could discover how to get the results you had been dying to achieve. Need a little lift? Want to slow the hands of time? Looking to refresh your skincare collection? At Beauty Uncovered LIVE we did all of this and more. We chatted to expert doctors on the treatments they recommended, watched live injectable demos, trialed the latest Hydrafacial treatment, felt different types of breast implants and even zapped our tummy with the latest muscle stimulation device.
By the end of the day, we hope you felt empowered, energised and so full of knowledge you could burst. Don’t forget to choose the right treatment for you, but more importantly, the right practitioner and confidently make safe and ethical choices.
Here are some of our highlights...
- Imaging Experience Skin Analysis
- Access to the Skinade Bar with a free collagen drink
- Goody Bag
- Ask The Experts – Live Q&A with top doctors
- Meet the Surgeon opportunity
- Non-surgical nose job LIVE!
- Free treatments on stands including Hydrafacial
- Full face transformation LIVE!
- Top Beauty Editors uncovering the top aesthetic trends
- ‘How to look 10 years younger in 10 days’ – patient transformations in conversation with Dr Tapan Patel & TV presented Cherry Healey
- Your questions were answered in a Q&A with Beauty Editor, Journalist and YouTuber Nadine Baggott
- Access to the VIP & Press Experience brought to you by AlumierMD featuring champagne, AlumierMD treatments, free hair and makeup, a DJ and a goody bag!
- Tatler’s Francesca Ogiermann-White presented the Beauty Triangle: ‘Beyond Aesthetics: How to Restore, Rebuild and Rejuvenate’ – a must-attend session
- What’s it really like to have cosmetic treatments? We asked The Beauty Edit’s real women testers which was hosted by Reach PLCs OK! Magazine Beauty Director, Lynne Hyland
- Live injections for full-face rejuvenation, lip fillers, skin boosters
- Ask the Experts stage hosted by Francesca Ogiermann-White and the Beauty Angel’s Linda Lusardi and Debbie Arnold
- Inspirational talks on empowerment and beauty with supermodel Caprice and Love Island’s Sharon Gaffka
Meet TV Personalities
Join us at Beauty Uncovered LIVE to hear talks with Caprice & Dr Nina Bal, and Q&As with beauty journalist Nadine Baggott.
Nadine Baggott, beauty presenter and journalist will host talks with a star-studded panel including TV doctor and celebrity injector Dr Nina Bal to talk about all things facial sculpting. Caprice will share her journey from model to businesswoman, and how beauty, image & empowerment has played a vital role. Dr Tapan Patel will tell you how to look 10 years younger in 10 days. What’s not to love?
Meet the Beauty Angels stars!
The wonderful Linda Lursadi and Debbie Arnold will be joining us at Beauty Uncovered LIVE! These women have the ultimate knowledge on all things beauty so make sure you pop along and see them to ask any questions you may have for them!
Try it, feel it, see it
With three stages dedicated to educational aesthetics talks including myth busters, live consultations and asking the experts, there were tonnes of chances for you to find out all you needed to know. Sign up to our newsletter today to get all the latest updates in the world of aesthetics and cosmetic surgery!
Beauty Uncovered Magazine
Beauty Uncovered LIVE was born from our magazine, Beauty Uncovered. We aim to educate our consumers about aesthetic procedures whilst getting the best advice from our trusted medical professionals. Inside you will find a variety of articles, interview and case studies, which will help you make informed decisions about your procedures in order to achieve beautiful results!